Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Super Bowl/Rock Band Party



For super bowl sunday we went up to the Great Life building where they set up the game in one of the rooms on their giant projector screen. In another room on another projector was the game rock band. Its almost exactly like guitar hero but they have drums, 2 guitars and a microphone so its like your a real band. We watched the first half of the game because the room was really comfy, they took all the couches in their and people brought all kinds of junk food.
Then at half time after the horrible performance of who ever that old guy was...we played rock band! it was fun, they had lights set up and a fog machine so people could feel like they were really on a stage in a band.
The only thing that kind of ruined the day was some lady who came up to me while I was playing and said that I needed to leave because my baby was going to be deaf. I smiled thinking she was joking and she wasnt. She was glaring at me the rest of the time she was in there. We were about to leave anyway but even if we werent I think I would have. I HATE overly paranoid moms like that who think they are right about everything and push it onto other moms. My baby loves music and she was dancing the rest of the night, for hours after we left. I was not worried one bit about her little ears, I know she will be fine and she will just come out ready to dance and sing with us!

2 Comments:

At February 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

That was an awesome game! And Hyrum's cousin plays for the Steelers!!

 
At March 9, 2009 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

That's the bummer of parenthood. You will get lame-os like that the rest of your life now telling you how to raise Marlee. They bug, but you'll learn to just cuss them out under your breath and go on doing things your way. I just got someone the other day telling me how to put my kids in a shopping cart properly. Give me a break! Some people should learn to keep their mouth shut.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home