Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby Christmas Tree!


My grandparents are cleaning out their storage and found this extra tree, and a box of lights. They were just going to throw it away but thought they would offer it to us first. Lately we have just been collecting other peoples hand me down things, before that would have bothered me A LOT! But now I dont have the money to buy anything new and I would rather have something used than nothing at all. Anyway the tree leans a lot and most of the lights dont work, it took us about 45 min just to find lights that would work well enough to cover the little tree...and here it is!



If you look closely we used the infant diapers Maren gave us to decorate with! We dont have anywhere to put any of our baby stuff yet, so they were just laying around and David picked them up and decided they would be cute. Baby diapers on our baby tree. The smallest bundle is even the tree topper.
We still plan on getting a real tree because they are cheap (again something my grama is selling out at her house) But I dont know that we will get any ornaments that look as cute as this!

2 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 10:05 AM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

That's a cute tree, and a very cute and creative idea to use the diapers to decorate. I think it's just perfect for you guys right now!

 
At December 4, 2008 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

That is so adorable. Just put all your baby stuff under the tree then it will look like you have presents too. Just so you know, I still take hand me downs. There great, you don't have to pay for them. The tree we have now was from my dad that he was getting rid of.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home