Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tag from Maren/Teresa



Okay so Im not sure how this is going to work yet, instead of going by folders since my computer doesnt do folders, I am just going to close my eyes and pick one, then ill count away from it as if it were the beginning of the folder. Here we go!

First one, ended up on top for some reason, is Star at my wedding. She is so stinkin cute!!





Second, its the sisters (minus rachel) at my wedding goofing off




Third is us in Oregon with frankie playing on the beach. This was actually taken by a pro photographer who was retired, they said he worked for national geographic.





Haha Fourth, Darin and David have a special relationship...



Fifth, David has a camera on his laptop and when he first got it he played with the picture warper thing all the time...



Sixth, me doing my dirty truth tag after a day of cleaning.



Seventh, David and my gramas new puppy. I was so jealous I wanted a beagle sooo bad, now I have Snoopy to go play with so I guess its okay.



Eighth, Maddie and her older sister Jessica.



Ninth, Austin at his football dinner



Tenth, this was Nolans Christmas card...they sent it thru an email and for some reason every picture we get thru emails just automatically saves to the computer.

Ah that was fun, some of the older ones I forgot were even on here!!

2 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

I laughed my head off. I love so many of them. I love the one of Darin. And I love the sisters. I want to get a copy of all the sister pictures we took at your wedding. David's is hilarious too.

 
At December 7, 2008 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

I got my family pics only because I hounded Steve about them. There were so many pics that he had to burn them on 4 cd's so it takes a while but I told him I needed mine soon for xmas cards. oh, and cuz I'm more specialer then anyone else.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home