Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Life Dinner


I went thru Great Life back in March I believe, this is my buddy Thai. She went thru part 1 and started part 2, but ended up dropping out. She came back this month to finish and will be here in Jan to do part 3. She lives in California so I dont get to see her, ever! I did keep in touch with her since she left tho. So I was REALLY happy when she came back. Her sister was in Teresas part 1 too. She is practically family!



She has a little girl named Sky and she told her there was a baby in my tummy so she lifted up my shirt and kept her tiny hands there for a few min then pulled back and says wheres the baby?? It was the cutest thing I have seen yet from being pregnant!



After her graduation we all went out to eat at Chillies, we combined with another group of people there for someone graduating, so we had about 18 people shoved in the corner. Luckily they werent busy AT ALL so we got our food pretty fast. This is Mari she was in my group, and her friend Josh. He started in Davids group, but dropped out and then finished with the next group.



This is Nolan and Nickole with her daughter. Nolan is like a second dad to me now. I talk to him weekly and he is just awesome!! He is an inventor and goes to China all the time! He started Everlast beauty and I know they just opend a store in the Orem mall so now you know who started it!



These are my best friends these days, Dez and Katherine. I must say hanging out with Kat and her multi colored hair has really opened me up lately! I used to be the shallow type who wouldnt hang out with people who looked a little different. BUT she is the funnest person to be around and I LOVE going out in public with her now lol. She is a vegitarian so I get to eat any of her meat so thats always an extra reason to go out with her haha jk.

While I am on the subject of Great Life, they are doing a Christmas party sometime real soon, I will have to find the for sure date. There will be a santa and they will do pics with santa, and games for the kids. I would like to go just to be there. For anyone who has gone thru they understand that just being in the building kind of refreshes the feelings and memories and I just love it.
SO if anyone would like to go with me, I would love to go!

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

I do. I do. I really want to go. I know what you mean. When I saw that pic of Tai I thought it was Sophia. I wish I would have known, I would have gone with you so I could have met her. Thanks for inviting me,meanie. Tell me when the party is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home