Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag from Teresa

1. What song do you sing the most when you're alone?
I dont have a song I sing all the time, usually it is something I heard that day.

2. What is the last thing you remember dreaming about?
Taco bell
3. Do you hate getting muddy?
Usually, but sometimes it is fun to just go jump in puddles

4. Are you self-conscious about the way you eat?

Im trying to eat healthy for the baby, and I was doing really good but once I hit 30 weeks I just craved too much junk to keep up the healthy stuff very good.
5. How many people have a nickname for you?
no one really? Well I guess my family has nicknames for everyone but my grama is the only one who still uses it.
6. Which child are you? (1st, 2nd, last, etc.) 2nd
7. Do you like to be scared? I loved it before I got prego, now it hurts my belly too much to jump at scary things.

8. Does wasting time annoy you?
yes, but its all I do anymore.
9. Non-believer or believer?
Believer
10. Favorite composer? I dont think I have one.

11. Favorite fabric?
for clothes 100% cotton, but blankets and stuff anything soft.
12. Do you like reading out loud? I hate it, I am a pretty fast reader, but when I read out loud it slows me down so I feel like Im slower than I really am.

13. What are people sick of hearing you talk about?
Prob me being prego
14. Ergonomic or Standard keyboard? I think the ergonomic one is the one thats cut in half and turned sideways, it hurts my wrist and messes up my typing, so standard.

15. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy or straight?
Straight as a bone, its difficult to get it to curl.
16. Do your eyes change color?
Nope Im full of poop all the time
17. Do you break the speed limit?
Nope I never drive
18. What's your nervous habit?
popping my knuckles
19. What's worse: Spiders or Cockroaches?
A cockroach if i found it in my own house, but I have never even seen one, so spiders because they can jump and bite me.
20. Most mundane thing in your life?
Right now is eating, its pretty much the only guarenteed thing of my day and the food at my house just isnt cutting it for me.
21. Do you like the way you look?
Not right now, I am the fattest I have ever been in my life and I keep finding new stretch marks and I think my nose looks bigger.
22. Do you dodge questions like #21?
No
23. Are you a 'rubbernecker'?
YES I get to be I am always the passenger.
24. Do you get faint when you see blood?
Usually, but I am getting better at it.
25. Can you smell your own perfume/cologne?
Ever since getting pregnant I cant stomach the smell of perfume or cologne, so I dont wear it and I run when David sprays it
26. Do you like grapefruit?
With enough sugar :)
27. Are you good at taking care of plants?
No, the sun only shines in one spot in our apt so they dont live very long here.
28. How many people are you comfortable saying "I love you" to?
Pretty much anyone in my life at this time.
29. Do you play video games?
Not really, occasionally Nintendo with David
30. Which famous person do you most identify with?
None of them
31. Do you prefer to be hot or cold?
Well I prefer to be a comfortable warm, but my temperature is so high right now the house is at 60 and I am comfortable. Every one else is yelling at me because they are freezing.
32. What do you collect? I dont collect anything, maybe blankets cuz I have a lot of them?

33. How would you spend $100,000?
Pay off all our debt, move into a bigger place above ground, and buy Marlee some really sweet stuff. Save the rest or learn how to invest it?
34. Do you remember faces or names better?
Faces
35. If you were a different race, what would you choose to be? I like my race, maybe I would just make me 100% instead of 50.

36. Do you worry about politics?
I pay attention to the important things, but dont really care for them.
37. If your life were controlled by a steering wheel, how many people's hands are on it?
Both of mine, and one of Davids. I am a big girl and can make my own decisions, but include David in the big ones.
38. Do you like your initials?
David liked it when I was MC and he is DJ so we were musical, but now mine are MJ. They are just letters.
39. Do you still have guilt about the worst thing you ever did?
I have never done anything horrible, so no I dont have guilt, unless I am having a feel sorry for myself day and I will remember a lot of small things I have done and feel bad about it.
40. What superhero are you most like?
The prego one the guy on Juno finds.



I tag anyone who hasnt done this already

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

I'm so proud of you for doing this tag. Honestly I just assume noone will do them. I thought it was fun though. Time to change your head title phrase that say's "Back to School, Back to School" Say something like Baby Marlee's on the way.... That was cheezy, but you need to change it.

 
At January 27, 2009 at 5:55 PM , Blogger The Not-a-hoes said...

I thought i did! but it didnt work. i will just have to give you my password or something because i know nothing about how to change anything on here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home