Monday, January 5, 2009

David turns 21!



David has "been waiting his whole life for this day" so he says. He again worked a graveyard Sat night so he slept most of his birthday away. But when he finally woke up and watched the Eagles win their way into the playoffs he decided we could finally go out! Ever since we moved back to Utah last year I have been begging him to take me to eat at Famous Daves. Since I was agreeing to let him and Ryan go out later that week, he let me choose where to eat on his b-day. So Ryan, David and I headed up to Salt Lake to THE best bbq place on this planet! The ribs are amazing!! and I love the different lemonaid type of drinks they have.
After dinner, we went across the street to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It is a great movie, 3 hours long but very good. Kinda sad, but I still loved it. That was all we did for his bday, but what does he expect 3 days after Christmas!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home