Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My bravest post EVER




Well here you have it. I always imagined when I got pregnant that I would have a cute perfect Tiana belly. Nope. For the rest of us this is what a baby does. Im really glad that in the pictures you cant really see my hair..I have black hair so any that popped up makes my belly look like a gorilla or something.
I am getting bigger by the day and my stretch marks keep getting darker. You can see the ones in the bottom picture on the under belly part, they are almost black! I have a few on my sides that just came in and they are also the almost black nasty color.
I have been putting cocoa butter, the palmers lotion (if that is what its called) on twice a day and still....I get to look like this! The lotion does help to fade them out a little, they all started out really dark purple and now they are fading more of a shiny pink, except for the new ones.
So Tiana I dont want to hear any more complaining about your 3 clear marks you have now!! I just hope I can sneak by the rest of my time with what I have now. I dont know where any more of them could possibly come in!

4 Comments:

At February 11, 2009 at 10:36 AM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

I am sooo there with you Meghan. I got different sets of stretch marks with each baby!! They are worth it, but I still miss the good old days!

 
At February 11, 2009 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

Just have hope, they'll fade to almost nothing but will always be there as a reminder of what we sacrafice to have babies. I haven't gotten any more new ones because I think my belly was stretched as far as it could possibly go with Daylon. I have a tiny tiny purple mark right above my belly button but I'm still not sure if it's a strech mark or not but i'm happy if that's all I get.

 
At February 12, 2009 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Christina said...

You were brave to post this. My belly looks the same. I hate it when some ladies don't get any strech marks. I know that I got them bad! I tell everyone that I get pregnant all over. LOL!

 
At March 9, 2009 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

I'm proud of you for posting your belly. It's a good record. I have a friend who had 4 babies and doesn't have one mark to show for it and no hemorrhoids. Now that's not fair. Even though they ended up minimal, I got stretchmarks, but on top of that, I got hemorrhoids. That's WAY worse than any stretchmarks, because they're painful and life altering. At least stretchmarks are only cosmetic. You'll be glad you have these pictures later.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home