Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting ready for baby showers!



My momma is planning me a shower on the 28th. She is miss craft when it comes to these type of things so of course no store bought or ordered invitations would do. We hand made them which turned out to be a big pain in the butt! She recruited me one night after her first attempt failed, but we got them done!
My step mom is also throwing me a shower on the 21st but I havnt really been involved in any of the planning or anything other than gathering addresses for the invitations. The best part of this all so far was registering at Baby's R Us with David. We took a lot of time, and put waaay too much on the registery, but hey hopefully people will just think we need a lot and buy us more!

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2009 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

I'm still really really ticked that BOTH parties are going to be while we're gone. NOT FAIR!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home