Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November family party


Okay so this is a boring post, but I am sooo nervous to lose any pics I take so I am just going to post every pic I have! The Cardon side of my family does a dinner every month and the celebrate any birthdays or anniversaries in that month then too. This month my little brother Branden turned 19. He doesnt make the blog much because he is never around! He doesnt like the family scene.



Here he is with my dad, if you notice my dad is punching his arm and he is sticking it out like he is flexing big muscles or something. This is our way of saying hello. We dont shake hands or hug, we punch. We all just know that when we get together we can expect a few punches, and then we get to return the favor. I guess thats what we get growing up with 4 boys and 1 girl. My older brother is the only one who can get away with a few smacks in the head and messing up the hair, if we try to do it to him then he will really hurt us. Now you can understand why it would be akward to instead of getting the usual hello, I get a pat or rub on the belly. Usually followed by the punch.



There is always a picture of Maddie. She doesnt like us until we ask if we can take her picture. Then she will turn her head to us, doesnt smile but then she likes to look at herself on the screen and she laughs. Then she will talk to us from a distance. I dont know if i have ever posted a picture of my aunt Maggie. She is Maddies mom and my fav aunt!

Now for those of you in Utah, last I heard there was a plan to get together the 3rd sunday of every month. Is that still in effect this month?? If so we need to either do some tricky timing, or pick another day. The 3rd sunday of this month is the 21st and that is our family Christmas party for my side of the family, and Davids bday party. I believe it was planned for around 430 and I have no idea how long it will run....SO let me know what is being planned for Christmas on this side of the fam.

It was also planned at this party that my step mom will be throwing me a second baby shower (my mom is doing one too) I agreed because my moms dont get along and I just figured it would be the best way to have fun and have a stress free baby shower. We already had ours at Thanksgiving but I am still inviting you anyway, you can come hang out and play games and eat food but there is no present required!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home