Thursday, November 13, 2008

Austay-O-Perosis


Tonight was Austins team banquet dinner party. We ate bbq food and the coaches gave out awards to the players. Every one got one of these medals that has their name on it, and 2008 8th grade football. Austin also got the Rookie of the Year Award. This was his first year playing any organized sport! Yay Austy!!



The medals were pretty cool but you cant even see it in this pic because of the purple ribbon!



I just wanted to show some of the decorations. They had purple and white balloons every where and footballs in the middle of every table with purple silver and white shiny stuff. One of the moms made a really cute slide show of all the parents and fans. They played that as you walked in, David was in a TON of those pics. He was the teams loudest fan that is for sure!!



This is Austin and Eli. He was the tank of the team! I think that was his award even! They live about a block apart so they are really good friends. They both made the A team, but chose to be on the B team because they had so many friends on the team. It worked out because the A team sucked this year!



Austin is so funny, he usually is too embarassed or anything to touch my belly or even ask about it. So I was shocked when he grabbed it in this pic!



And my mum with the baby. Doesnt he look thrilled.

Im sorry that David couldnt be here, he really should have gone in my place. BUT he was working so that we can eat and save up for the little one on the way. I have never in my life been so appreciative of him, EVER! When i first got pregnant i was the one working full time, David picked up hours where he could, but my check was paying the rent and then some. When I got sick he totally picked up the slack and took over all my hours plus more! Thank you baby for every thing you do! I cant wait for all of you to see the changes in both our lives, we are doing a TON better than we have, ever, even before we got married. This is just the start of an upward climb for us!

4 Comments:

At November 14, 2008 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

Yeah Austin. Your so cute the way you talk about him, like he's your own son. I got that way with David too, cuz he's the baby of the family. You look adorable and I am so proud of you and Daylon. By the way, it is going to be hard to top Starlett but they'll be equally cute in there own ways.

 
At November 14, 2008 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

Good for you guys! I'm glad things are on the up and up. That's always helpful when the stress of a new baby and all it's expenses and emotional stress arrives (aka sleep deprivation).

By the way, to respond to your comment, you may not get stretchmarks in areas other than your tummy. I never did, I just know people who have, so I always lube everywhere to prevent it from happening to me. If you're like most girls though, you'll get saggy boobs after you stop breast feeding. That's a depressing day. So much for showing off the ladies! They won't be cute enough for that soon, unless you're super lucky, and then we'll all have to be jealous of you and call you a brat for having shapely boobs after feeding a baby. That would so not be fair!

 
At November 15, 2008 at 12:11 PM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

I am way proud of My brother and you!! I love you David!~ We were best buds once, and I hope we can still be that in the future! I'm so excited for my niece to arrive! Love you!~

 
At November 15, 2008 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

That would be funny if we named our baby Paisley and you named yours Marlee...both last names of singers! What are you doing for a middle name?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home