Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BYU game, and....?


Mrs. Linda Mom gave us 4 tickets to the last home game for BYU this season. Austin, Ryan David and I went.....I had cramps half the game from climbing the giant stairs with no help from anyone! I know im just being a baby about it but my tummy did hurt till half time. That was the most enjoyable time for me. I got food and something other than football!! The band came out playing the theme songs for some games..the first one was tetris (and they formed shapes of the game) so there was tetris, zelda, pokemon and GUITAR HERO! lol it was pretty cool. This pic is I think the pokemon ball or the guitar? I cant tell. OOh when they did the guitar hero one, the color guard girls made lines off to the side and they ran yellow, green, red, and blue umbrellas down to make it look like the notes.



David, Ryan and Austin dont like their picture taken EVER!



This is what happens when I make him take pics with me....be afraid for the family pictures on Thanksgiving!



In other news....this is my belly so far. I am at 21 1/2 weeks right now, these are my new maternity clothes so I had to model my belly in them. The pants are SO not attractive!! Im so happy my belly isnt getting HUGE cuz that means I wont have to wear these nasty pants for very long!! And I swear this pic is lying! They really mean it when they say the camera adds 10 lbs. My belly really doesnt look this big in person. People come over excited to see it and when they cant see anything they think i stuff for pictures or some thing!



A decent looking picture of us, I got new hair!



Yeah I have bangs now, and my hair is almost black! The stylist promised me it would calm down soon, I just hope it doesnt completely fade and have my ugly blonde poking thru again!



And last David in his scrubs for work, and when Austin is over he makes it a habbit to dress Milly up in this dog t-shirt thats too big, and my stuffed bears sunglasses. She hates it but she doesnt look like she is fussing in this pic. Another thing they do to her is put tape on all 4 paws and her back. She eventually gets them off but they like to laugh at her while she has them on.

4 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 7:01 PM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

OH Poor Milley...Cruel and unusual punishment!~ David knows I would be kicking his butt and laughing at the same time if I saw that! Love the little belly..so stinkin cute! Don't worry, your belly will get bigger, but you'll love it cuz being pregnant is so beautiful! LOVE YOU GUYS!

 
At November 13, 2008 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

Darin is going to kick some butt for being so abusive to your poor cat. ALso, I know what you mean about the camera making you look bigger. In my 17 week pic, I look really big, but noone can even tell I'm pregnant. I love your new hair, you look really cute with bangs. Anyway, i'm so excited to see you guys on Thanksgiving. Love you.

 
At November 13, 2008 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

Sorry to break it to you, but from now to the end is when you explode! Especially your last couple of months. You will NEED those unattractive pants. I can't stand how they try to creep up or down, but not stay where they're supposed to, but what else can you do??? My friend didn't even start showing AT ALL until week 25, but she was pretty big by the time she delivered at week 37 (3 weeks early). Keep your belly lubed with lotion, especially stretch mark lotion because now to the end is when the damage happens. I got my first stretch marks with Kiersa in the last week before she delivered, but thankfully they were very low and I didn't even see them until after she was out since they were under the curve of my belly.

 
At November 13, 2008 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

PS. Don't forget to keep lotion on your hips, butt, bust and arms too or else you might find those areas stretch marked too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home