Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 Quirks

The land of blogging is kind of boring right now, I never know what to write with my pictures, so even tho I wasnt tagged in this, I read it on a few other blogs and just decided to tag myself I guess.

1. TV is just background noise for me, I actually pay more attention to commercials than any actual show. So one of my quirks is that no matter the commercial, I ALWAYS read the fine print on the commercial. Some of them are really funny because everything the commercial is saying could be partially or not true at all.

2. I pop my toes when I am bored, or nervous, or anything. I dont even have to touch them to pop them anymore, and they always pop more than once in a row.

3. When I am walking I am constantly counting things in my head, or watching where I walk. The lines on the crosswalks are always counted, and I HAVE to only step on the white part. I step inside the squares of big tile, and sidewalk squares. I count stairs as I go up or down them. Sometimes I count the steps to and from things in my little apt so when its dark I know how many steps there are to certain things.

4. I have a very specific routine in the shower, and if I do ANYTHING out of order I get messed up and forget what I have and havnt done. This usually results in a double hair washing or face washing. The most common mess up is when we run out of conditioner and havnt gone to the store yet, I know I skipped a step so I always end up standing there for a few min remembering what comes next. It always feels wierd to just skip a step and in my head my hair is just gross and nasty until I get to conditioner it again.

5. I am not a huge spell checker, half the time if the word is spelled wrong I dont even notice, I just read what it is supposed to say and move on. BUT the their, there and they'res drive me nuts!! When people use them wrong. I will slack myself on any spell checking or grammar, but I can not stand to use a their wrong.

6. I refuse to wash my hair 2 days in a row. Unless I did something that made me sweat a lot that day. I will still shower every day. But my hair is shinier and healthier with skipping a day of washing. And with my skipping a step quirk, the off days are the wierdest showers! Usually I would take a bath on those days, but I dont have a tub so I get the wierd shower routine instead.

I dont know if Teresa has done this or not so if not she is the only one left to tag.

3 Comments:

At November 18, 2008 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

I WISH I could skip a day in washing my hair. My hair looks greasy after 12 hours, so if I wash my hair at 7 pm, it will be greasy when I wake up at 7. It's sooo lame! You're really lucky! I have several sisters and a cousin who always go 2 days, but I just can't!

 
At November 18, 2008 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

I love that one of your quirks is that people mess up there theres because I definatly one of those people. Mom tried explaining it to me once, which one I should use where but I forgot so I just write there for all the there's. Sorry meg, you'll have to get used to it on my blog. I love the shower quirk. I have a specific routine too.

 
At November 19, 2008 at 11:31 PM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

I was grinning from ear to ear when I read your #4 and #6. I am the exact same. I hate messing up my shower routine. And as for Teresa, I am right there with ya sista. I hate remembering how to properly use the theres and thiers. Drives me nuts, and mom did the same with me. I do sometimes make an effort, but usually unsuccessfully.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home