Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Marlee!


Here she is! perfectly healthy, big baby girl!




These pictures look kind of scary, I think anyway...I wish they could do a video to show her moving.



Her femur, leg, and little baby foot



She wasnt afraid to hide the fact that she is a girl! I think she is sick of David saying there is still a chance she is a boy.



This is the blood pumping from her heart.



And the last one is her little heart beating away.


The dr visit today wasnt quite what I had expected, probably because Marlee kept me awake all night! She is getting some good kicks and punches in these days. David can even feel her, if he wakes up early enough! She has parties all night and then slowly finishes off around 9 or 10 in the morning. Oh and I gained 6 lbs this time! still not even to where I was when I started, but making progress. I hoped and prayed to gain weight this time, and now im missing the weight loss. Oh well I want a chunky baby anyway.
So here she is! The ultra sound showed that the due date will be March 16, I didnt ask how big she was I always forget to ask the things I really want to know. Oh well she will be here soon enough

3 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 10:47 PM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

I am sooo glad she is growing and healthy!! Isn't it great to feel her wiggle and kick inside you!? I loved that part of both my pregnancies! enjoy every minute cuz it will be over before you know it, then the real work and fun begins! Love you guys!

 
At October 27, 2008 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

I love the comprehensive ultrasound. It's always so exciting! So what made you choose to spell Marley with 2 e's? It's like how Susan changed the spelling of Whitney to end with 2 e's also. Maybe it's a Johnson thing. Isn't there a movie called Marley and me? I'll have to watch it. Glad to see the baby is healthy and growing and kicking tons. Did your due date just get pushed up 2 weeks? I thought you were due March 30th? Is your doctor keeping the original date or the new one? My doctors always keep the original date because they say ultrasound due dates are more accurate at 6-8 weeks than at 20 weeks because there's less variation in fetus size early on. With Kiersa my due date stayed the same, but with this one, it was only one day off. Mine have never been more than a couple of days off of my original date. So what is your doctor giving you as your official date?
A girl in my ward just had a girl, but she didn't have them tell her what she was having (she wanted a surprise), so when they thought she was overdue 2 weeks (she said she was only a couple days over according to her calculations), they gave her an ultrasound, and saw she was in labor and sent her to the hospital to deliver. She had a girl, which shocked the doctor because they all swore they saw boy parts in the ultrasound earlier that day. Just goes to show that you can never tell and better think of two names to be safe. A different lady in my ward (when I was preg with Hyatt and was told he was a boy) told me she'd been told her baby was a boy, so they had boy names and all boy stuff picked out, then she had a girl and had to quick think of a name. I bet yours is a girl though for sure.

 
At October 29, 2008 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

I can't wait to have my ultrasound. Your baby already looks adorable. You get used to the freaky looking pictures the more babies you have. I have a feeling mines a girl too because I want a boy, but I'm happy with either one. I'm glad she is doing well and is healthy. I haven't felt my baby move yet but probably soon. I'm about 3 weeks behind you so I hope soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home