Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dirty Truth Tag


1. Kitchen Sink.....not too bad. Usually the sink is over flowing with dishes, I am very happy I read the Tag the day I did or else this could have been really nasty!



2. Fridge...We just went shopping too! yay for stocked fridges! We also get the bottled water by the case load, I just have a phobia of drinking tap water.



3. Laundry room....its also our bathroom so we keep the laundry baskets in our huge bedroom instead of crowding the bathroom.



4. Toilet....again SO happy I got this tag the day I did, I think I had just spent the day cleaning. David was paranoid of letting me use cleaners, he kept promising he would do all the cleaning but never did. So while he was at work I picked up all the bottles, put on gloves and sprayed everything as fast as I could. I sat by an open window while it sat for a few min and by the time I went in to wipe everything down the chemical smell was already gone. Im not listening to other pregnant women anymore! Its retarded to spend 9 months of my life not doing everything I am completely capable of. Ill just start buying those green cleaners from walmart.



5. My closet....Usually there are a LOT more clothes hung up to the point where they dont fit, but I had just done laundry and havnt hung anything up yet, so it looks kinda of bare. The dresses take up half the closet.



6. Favorite pair of shoes....ok they are not my favorite but they are my most random wacky pair of boots ever! David hates when I wear them because I look like the abominable snowman.



7. Favorite room in the house....the only messy one on this day which is funny because right now it is completely spotless. This is our living room, the room where most time is spent and Austins bedroom on the weekends. I believe this was a monday so he had just left.



8. Dream vacation.....of course is back to Hawaii with David. I went once with someone who was horrible and boring to travel with, now I get to make memories with David in paradise!




9/10. I dont know what happened to the pic of David I had for this, but here I am! I took my hoodie off to show how big my belly is. I think its even bigger now! My boobs def win the most grown so far tho! If you can imagine they are even bigger!!


yay for ugly cleaning days! At least I am comfortable!



Since I didnt have any pics of anyone else I decided I would throw in this pic of Star from when I baby sat her. I only have a few so instead of doing a whole other post for a few pics here she is! She really likes to pose for the camera but im always too slow to catch her. My fav thing is when she pics up the high school musical barbie and sings a long with her. Shes pretty good!

And I have no one to tag unless you want to do it again :)

4 Comments:

At October 22, 2008 at 8:45 PM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

I love your photos! It really makes me want to see you guys, and your growing belly! Love you two so much!

 
At October 24, 2008 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

I think it's hilarious that David's paranoid about you using cleansers, but won't quit smoking. Cleansers won't hurt your baby (unless you use really strong nasty ones), but second hand smoke will. Cat poop can give you birth defects, so I hope David does that for you.

 
At October 26, 2008 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

PS. A really safe, odorless cleaner is just plain old Borax. I think you get it in the laundry section, and it comes in a green box. It's abrasive like cleanser, but it has no fumes or anything. It's just a powder, and if you sprinkle it in your tub, toilet and sink and stuff, you can take a scrubby sponge to it and it does as good a job as any fumey cleanser without the smell or danger. I have Talea use that when she cleans, and I use it too. It even gets off soap scum and mold off of shower curtains, because it's just abrasive enough. It works great, although it doesn't remove rust or the stains that have been on the tub for 30 years (you know what I mean since you used that tub). It's what they recommend you use on TV when you're wanting to go "green" and nontoxic. I like it a lot. Plus, it deodorizes and you can use it in your laundry to deodorize while you wash (I use it when I wash the animal bedding) and the back of the box will show you all the places you can use it. Give it a try and see what you think. You won't have to worry about the baby, it's SUPER cheap, and lasts forever!

 
At October 29, 2008 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

That is so cute that you put a picture of Starlett on there. She is so dang cute isn't she? She stills sings with the barbie but sounds like a professional now, ok not quite, but close.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home