Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cardon family party for Oct.


Austin likes to play with Milly, so right before we left he put my build a bears glasses (the first present David ever bought me) on Milly. And yes I know its also a booby shot, they are out of control I cant hide them very easily now.

So once a month my dads side of the family has a dinner party, they all take turns hosting and everyone cooks. We decide at the parties where and when and who is cooking what. This time it was at my dads house and we had chilli and corn bread and lots of pie.



My uncle Dale is in the blue, he made the chilli and it was REALLY good. I usually hate chille but I ate so much I thought I was going to pop. Good thing I have 2 digesters :) Oh and by the way, still no heart burn! I dont even know what it feels like so I guess it was an even trade off. Morning sickness for no heart burn.


The back of my dad and my uncle Larrys heads.



He is my fav uncle, and his daughter Maddie. She is our entertainment at these things. She is almost 3 I think and she is a talker! As long as you are more than 3 feet away from her and one of her parents or siblings is right behind her.



See she has to be touching someone she knows at all times!



My grandparents just got back from a trip to Mexico. They decided they want to start a family geneology lesson at every get together. My grampa is a huge geneology nerd. He has a library full of our family history. I once turned in one of his binders as homework and got an A on the assignment! The Cardon family is famous in Italy and once every 10 years I think they do a giant Cardon reunion in Italy. The next one is in 2010 and they just got the newsletter about it. I will go one day, but not in 2010 thats for sure!



The kids all got bored, but they behave really good! I think my dad made more noise than they did!



We were also celebrating 3 birthdays. Austins was the 17th my dads was the 21st and his wifes is the 31st. So they all got sung to and opened presents. Austin doesnt like my dads wife, and he is acting like he is "too cool" for the party.



They all opened their stuff. No one knows what to buy a kid who doesnt approve of anything so he just got a whole bunch of cards with money and some candy. My aunt Margarets kids all make everyone cute hand drawn cards for their birthdays. I got some for mine but dont know where they are. I wish I would have taken a picture of Austins. The kids all love him so they drew extra special cards for him. They all follow him around and make him go play with them too. Its cute.


See he cant even let his smile be seen, punk!

3 Comments:

At October 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

That looks like alot of fun! I love that about my in-laws that they get together once a month. I really wish our family did that more often!

 
At October 24, 2008 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

Okay,
A. No stealing my next baby's middle name for one of your pets. I gave birth to and named Kiersa Milly before you got your cat!!! And I dont like people stealing my names! :) :)

B. Uh, your boobs have always been out of control! Well, since we met you anyway. Funny. :) :)

 
At October 26, 2008 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

Maddie looks like you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home