Friday, September 5, 2008

My little wiggle worm!




This is a crappy pic of my nugget blob after the first ultrasound at 8 weeks. We didnt get a new one this week :(

So I went back to the Dr today and he was very behind so we had a very quick visit! He just told me from my last visit when i got my blood taken I had a 43 iron level which is pretty good. I have no idea how I'm getting my iron because I'm anemic and its supposed to be really low! Oh and I am A+ anyone have any clue what David is???

So then we tried to hear the hear beat with just the doppler and my heart beat kept going over the babies so we went in to do an ultrasound. The first thing the Dr said was yup there is a big baby! At the first appointment he told me I would have a good chance of having a 10 pound baby like all my moms. I hope I dont break!! Then the next thing we saw was a little wiggle worm squirming around!! She (my mom and I are convinced it is a girl) was moving and kicking and flailing her arms around everywhere! We could see her little nose poke out and the rest of her face forming and she kept rolling in circles! We had a pretty good view of her head and face and the next thing we knew she was over and we were looking at the back of her head and bum! So he rolled over and found her again so we could hear the heart beat. It was at 158. I have no idea what these numbers mean. One day Ill remember to ask.

Oh and last time I went in i was 7 lbs lighter than the last time I wieghed myself. This time i was 2 lbs lighter. But I feel soooo much better now and I actually have an appetite! My mom and grandma have been really good to bring me fresh veggies and fruits and thats what I crave most the time! Just last night I made corn on the cob and it was the best thing I ate all week!! So thats the update on baby nugget and me!

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 at 12:52 AM , Blogger Diana Lynn said...

you hate macs????? I just fell completely head over heals for a Macintosh and I have absolutely no shame in admitting such! Yesterday was the first time I ever worked with that system. Amazing, I tell ya... Just plain amazing. Love you guys, no matter what.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home