Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tag from Maren


1. First Name Meghan






2. Middle Name Elizabeth (elizabeth park)






3. Last Name Johnson (The painters last name is johnson)








4. Bad Habit Sleeping in







5. What are you doing right now? CRAVING FOOD!!











6. Grandmas name Marilyn






7. A past pet Frankie







8. My first job Mowing lawns







9. My age 20






10. Where i grew up....LEHI!! i liked both these pics (i had to do a famous roller mills pic who hasnt seen footloose??)



we live a block away from this place and its haunted!!





11. A past love Guitar Hero (sorry for the curse word)






12. My best friends nickname......



David is my best friend and before I met him his friends dubbed him Supa Dave.







13. One of my favorite places.....



Waikiki Beach!!!







14. If i went back to school i would be a........

Massage Therapist! (and I am!)







15. A place I would love to visit Italy







16. My favorite color Lime Green






17. My favorite foods Right now its jello (but not lime!)




But this is always in my head too!



I have no one to tag but it is fun and takes up a lot of time if your bored!!

2 Comments:

At September 4, 2008 at 4:40 PM , Blogger John-Maren Goodman said...

I'm glad someone that I tagged actually did it! Your right it does take alot of time, because of all the moving around of pictures! I got a kick out of alot of your pictures to your answers! Hope my baby is doing good, and mommy too!~

 
At September 5, 2008 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

you found some good pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home