Monday, August 18, 2008

I SWEAR IM NOT DEAD!

so its almost been a month since ive posted anything, i have some pics but dont have the energy to put them onto the computer. i slack and use davids lap top so i dont have to sit at the desk to play on the internet anymore. So just a few updates: We went to the dr and LOVE him!!! Most drs down talk to me or treat me like im some stupid inferior youngin who doesnt know anything about anything. but this dr is amazing!! He is at the womens center at Alta View hospital and if you plan on being there when the baby comes i advise you get directions or go see if before the day of because you WILL get lost! I am lucky my mom knew where she was going because i sure didnt! My uncle David is a pharmecist (dont know how to spell it) but he used to work at Alta View and knows my dr personally! He also lives about 5 min away from the hospital so a few days before the due date if needed we will be staying with him, so we dont have to worry about living 20 min away from the hospital instead of 15 from American Fork. I HATE that hospital, just due to personal experiences and such. Actually i am going to explain because im sick of getting the look when i say anything bad about that hospital. I know for some it has given great experiences, but when my grandfather was taken in there. When the dr came out to tell the family they had 2 choices, either life flight him over to the provo hospital to get high risk brain surgery where he had a 20% chance of surviving. OR pull the plug and let him die. The dr did not make the life flight option sound appealing at all and just had to add in his 2 cents and say if it were his dad he would just let him die and save the money. When i had my infamous run in with the lawn mower i was taken the the same dr and after the shots and morphine my family has a reputation of getting very loopy and goofy and when the dr was stitching up my leg i was joking around and trying to get him to laugh, but he ignored me the entire time and when he was done all he said was "44 stitches in 3 layers, come back in a few weeks to get these removed" and walked away. I have never been treated like a human with feelings or emotions in that building. More like a factory for broken toys. I will not be delivering this or any other of my babies in the american fork hospital.
ANYWAY my dr told us at first he thought i had a miscarry baby because it was so small and we thought i was at 12 weeks. Then he found the heart beat and let us hear it, i was only at 8 weeks :( but it was AMAZING to hear a heart beat coming out of my belly!!! he is my little blob for now, he was a peanut, and now almost a nugget. My biggest fear of needles was met when i had blood drawn, but even that lady was extremely nice! So i LOVE my dr and his office staff.
I have had THE worst morning sickness of life! i lost 7 lbs at my dr visit, we will see at the next one if it continued. I did get anti nausea pills, the first day i took them i went straight to sleep for 8 hours. I tried to get up after 4 hours because it was the middle of the day but i was sooo loopy i fell all over the place and just fell back to the couch to go back to sleep! The next day was Rains party and Dustins baptizm. I was still getting used to the sleepy side affect but felt the best i had felt in a few weeks. I havnt taken any pills today and im not doing too bad so i think i am getting over the horrid morning sickness!!

My little brother Austin stayed with us for about 10 days while my mom was in New Jersey. I DO NOT know how we kept the kid fed the entire time!! He eats more than me and david put together! But he took care of me when david didnt want to which was just about 75% of the time! He started football and plays running back and i think deffensive lineman? I know a tiny bit of football, enough to understand the game, but not enough to explain it! Im excited for his first game....ill get some good pics of that! I think he may be in the mascot bowl too. You will want to come if he is! Every year the Lehi High School something team? i took the class but moved to a different school for 3 months and came back but couldnt get back into the class. it was called business marketing but i have no clue what the club is? ANYWAY they have ties with the Jazz Bear and he gathers his mascott friends and they play a football game against the younger football team, i believe the team austin is on!

Not sure there is much other to update about? Nothing really goes on right now that im feeling so sick. Maybe its just time to have a family picnic so we can have something to talk about! OH davids other half ryan came home from pa. They have been out with each other every day for over a week now! i swear they make a better couple than david and i but oh well. I just get more time to sleep. Some of davids smells make me so nauseas i have to make him move away from me, its sad but he knows i love him! Hows that Teresa!! did i keep you reading long enough!?

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2008 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

Yes, it was the perfect amount for me to read. I am glad to finally get an update on how you guys are doing. Just making sure you are doing ok....oh and David too. I'm glad your starting to feel better. Then you can start to enjoy you pregnancy instead of dreading it. Love ya girl. I agree about the fam. picnic before summer is over. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

 
At August 24, 2008 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Tiana Johnson said...

I have to giggle a little bit when you say you're worried about being 20 minutes away from the hospital so you might have to stay with your uncle, and I only giggle because I live twice that far. I'm 45 minutes from the hospital! I was worried about my first baby though because I was 45 minutes away at that hospital too. I ended up getting induced though, so it didn't matter. Your first baby usually take the longest, but my longest was the 2nd, and I lived only 30 minutes away at that time.

I sympathize with your needle phobia. I hated needles and cried each time I got a shot, until I got pregnant. You get poked soooo many times that you almost get used to it. I don't cry, but I still can't watch.

So what stinky smells does David have that are grossing you out? Body odor? Farts? Alcohol? Does he still smoke? I thought he quit after GL. Just curious. I've never had nausea.

Give David a V8 commercial head smack for Hyrum for spending more time with a friend than his own wife. What a naughty boy! Especially when you're pregnant and needy. Why I oughta!!! Maybe you oughta slip him some spoiled food so he can feel the nausea and have some sympathy. Just kidding, but I'd be ticked if I was you. I'm a needy wife and couldn't handle my husband playing with friends over helping me when I'm miserable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home