Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tag from Teresa (BRAT!)

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


JOYS (aside from the top 2 family & faith)

1. Being able to be the aunt that gets to play with the kids while im there, but handing them back to their parents when im done :)

2. Being married to someone who matches me so perfectly. We think, act, talk, ARE alike, but still have sooo many differences. We get to learn new things about each other and its what i never would have seen in him that i love discovering.

3. Being able to do something for someone else, and seeing their face (when they appreciate it) that brings THE biggest joy for me that i could ever feel.


FEARS

1. HEIGHTS! BUT i have challenged myself (and cam) to return to my biggest fear and let it know it doesnt controll me. I will one day go to Las Vegas and ride those horrible rides.

2. That one day David will wake up and look at me and think "what the hell was i thinking?" and just pack up and leave.

3. Falling so far back into my depression that i wont be able to come out of it.


GOALS

1. To finish school the top of my class, with confidence in my new skill.

2. To be fully prepared financially by the time we start having kids.

3. Create love and passion between my husband and i everyweek so we never grow apart, instead we will grow together.


CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

1. So you think you can dance. I work everynight its on, so i you tube all the performances.

2. I LOVE giving out massages, i need the practice and apparently im pretty good :)

3. Trying to keep my house clean, I just hate doing dishes!


RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME

1. Im horrible at naming pets, when i was younger my cats name was cat, our fish were always bob and i never named a dog or my horse. so im terrified to have to name a baby!

2. Almost every piece of furniture in my house was found for free or given to us.

3. my favorite color is green and no matter how much i tell myself the next article of clothing i buy will be a different color. i always come out with a green shirt.



I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Daylon
2. Talea
3. Hyatt
4. Anna
5. Dustin

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2008 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

That's not fair. Your not allowed to tag the kids because now I have to help them do them all. NOT!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home