Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Rodeo!!!

Okay so just some background on why the rodeo means so much to me....My grandpa who passed away last year, used to take all his grandkids to the rodeo. Ever since i was old enough to walk he would buy us all new cowboy boots and a cowboy hat to go to the rodeo in. The rodeos concession stands are all run by wards who voulenteer each night, my grampa would go every year so when the stands closed down he could sneak us all left over hamburgers. The hamburgers at the rodeo are just about THE best burgers you could ever imagine! So last year the rodeo came a month after his death and I wasnt emotionally stable enough to go so I drug david this year. He ended up enjoying it more than I did! We did buy hamburgers, but didnt take pics of them. Instead we have pics of the nasty nachos all over davids face! The rodeo was a blast im so glad we went! Oh and the Lehi royalty has been in every parade and in that cart at the rodeo...we took lots of pics because we thought it was steves daughter? if not then we just have a lot of pics of the back of some girls head!













This pic right up here is the best rodeo clown ever with 3 little kids having a dance off. it was cute! the little boy was break dancing and the other girls just kicked their feet. but it was awesome!

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2008 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Teresa Jolley said...

I'm so proud of you. I was clicking on your blog expecting to see nothing new, and to my suprise I found not 1 new blog but 3!! Cute parade with the oldies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home